Membershine supports vital communication throughout your website. Use informal instant messages, newsfeed, email, and text alerts to keep administrators, boards, committees, and individual members in sync and up to date.
- Reach members—individually or in groups—directly through email, by text, or through instant messaging.
- Post important messages and announcements to members’ Newsfeeds or directly to their personal dashboards.
- Enable board members and committee leaders to communicate news and updates.
- Tag and search to find members with similar qualities and reach them effectively.
- Quickly send a message to update specific teams or everyone attending a similar event.
- See trending news, share your take, and pin important posts on your organization’s newsfeed.
- Interact informally with other members through instant messaging so you can ask questions or create internal discussion groups privately.
- Share attachments—one on one or community wide—directly from your mobile device, including documents and photos.
- Unify calendars, texts, email, documents, and updates into one cohesive communication channel.
- Give administrators and users complete control over their personal information. Enable each member to create both private and public groups, and choose their level of privacy.
- Use varying levels of access and administrative rights to build a site that supports your organizational setup, with a unique role for every member.
2021 got you down?