Voting & Polls
Growing, vital organizations need to vote on critical matters that affect their membership and their future. Membershine enables you to customize voting, with a user-friendly approach that encourages participation. Make sure your members know that you hear them, empower their involvement in organization matters—and ease the path to achieving a quorum.
Get Out the Vote
Provide your membership with an easy way to vote on critical organization issues.
- Create polls with write-in answers, and questions that allow members to vote for one or multiple options.
- Make it easy for members to identify and provide proxy rights.
- Give members concise highlights of current votes and elections on their online dashboards.
Track the Voting Process
Ensure that your poll reaches members and trends toward a quorum.
- Oversee all election submissions and open polls. Set up members-only polls or make them accessible to the public.
- Export voting results from current or completed polls with a single click. Save previous poll questions to reuse in later elections.
- Add as many questions as your poll requires, including a mix of single-answer items and multiple-choice prompts. Edit polls as needed, and view the date and time of the most-recent changes.